Oct 9, 2012
I spent about 35 minutes collecting the following links, thoughts, etc.
You can spend about 5 minutes to read them, and eventually much more to dig the details… But you would have saved 30 minutes… Given that you trust my filtering skills :)
Please remember that: opinions here are personal, and that linking to resources doesn’t necessary mean that I agree with the content. Thanks!
2) The most seen online video in history: Kony 2012.
3) Tax loss harvesting: I didn’t even know it existed, but I think it’s a good read if you care about your money investments. The video is nice.
4) Can we make San Francisco smarter?
5) YouTube premium content goes global. I want to watch more BBC documentaries. I love them. I love Nature.
6) Talking about Nature (and Africa), watch this interview made to Vinny, co-founder of Gyft. I met his a while ago and he’s an amazing entrepreneur.
That’s probably enough links. Enjoy.